Live at home and get the help you need. From bill payment to home repairs—
we make it easy to stay independent and keep everything running smoothly.
Often, seniors require care and assistance in living in their own homes or in alternative care homes. For a variety of reasons, adult children may not be able to provide this assistance. In such cases, our Senior Care Services are customized to meet the specific needs of each client. Contact us today. We can help bring peace of mind to your loved one and to your family.
Senior Care Services Include:
- Evaluating community resources and services including home health care providers.
- Organizing key documents, such as wills, living wills, trust documents, insurance policies.
- Analyzing and monitoring of investments.
- Monitoring receipt of and accounting for expected income.
- Paying bills after reviewing for accuracy.
- Arranging for expenditures such as repairs and maintenance of the home
Case Study: Sudden Illness
Case Study: Special Needs Child
Case Study: Spouse's Disability
NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT A DEPOSIT
NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
NOT BANK GUARANTEED • MAY LOSE VALUE
- Monitoring caregiver activities by inspecting logs, diaries and conducting periodic visits.
- Arranging for personal services, transportation and social activities.
- Filing medical/insurance claims.
- Assistance with tax returns for income, gifts and estates.
- Submitting monthly reports summarizing all financial transactions.
Long Term Care claims.