Broadway Bank is concerned about the privacy of our customers and visitors to our websites. Broadway Bank employees are governed by a strict code of conduct. Information is shared on a “need to know” basis, and only with those with legal right to that information.
If you are a Broadway Bank customer, please also review Broadway’s Privacy Statement for more detailed information regarding our use and protection of your personal information.
Information We Collect
When you visit our websites, we may collect and store the following information:
- Messages you send and personal information you provide when you contact us online
- Personal information required when you apply online for a loan, an account, or another service
- Additional information we may require to authenticate your identity or your use of our services
- Third party or credit bureau reports required to evaluate applications
- Information regarding your device and online activity; this may include the domain in which you accessed the Internet, your browser type, your IP address, your operating system, the date and time you access our site, the Internet address of any website from which you linked directly to our site, identification numbers associated with your device, and your mobile carrier.
- Cookie – a small data file that is transferred to your device. It enhances navigation and functionality of the website, preserves your preferences and can customize your experience when you return to our site. You can choose not to accept a cookie; however that may affect navigation of the website.
- Pixel tag (Clear GIF or Web Beacon) – an invisible tag placed on certain pages of websites, but not on your computer. When you access these pages, the pixel tag generates a generic notice of your visit. They usually work in conjunction with cookies, registering when a particular computer visits a particular page.
- Geo-location Information – mobile application permitted by many mobile devices to access real time location-based information. IP addresses and other information we collect may be used to estimate the location of the device used to access the website.
Our Use of Information
We use your information to verify your identity, qualify you for certain products and services, and improve our products, services, and websites. We may be required by law to retain communications and information concerning you. Certain information is retained in order to maintain audit trails for security purposes. Information volunteered through surveys and electronic applications may be used to help us offer superior service, and to inform our customers of additional products and services which may be of interest.
Disclosure of Information
We disclose information concerning you as required to run our everyday business, such as in connection with processing your transactions, or if necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect the rights or property of the bank or our customers. We may also disclose such information at your written request or with your written permission.
Broadway Bank is committed to maintaining the security of your information. Information we receive via the Internet, such as online applications, is secure and requires industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) or TLS (Transport Layer Security) protocols to secure the transmission of information. We protect this electronic information with firewalls and other technology. However you should be aware that while we make every effort to maintain online security, no method of electronic transmission or electronic storage available today is 100% secure.
We exercise reasonable procedures in order to ensure the accuracy of our records. Inaccurate information, when brought to our attention, is corrected as promptly as possible. Please contact a Broadway representative (210.283.6611 or 800.531.7650) with any questions regarding the accuracy of your personal information.
Privacy of Children
Broadway Bank websites are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. Only the parent or legal guardian of the child may utilize any services provided through our websites which require a password, user ID, or any other information of the user, even when an account has been established on the child’s behalf.
Changes to the Online Privacy Disclosure
We may make changes to the Online Privacy Disclosure from time to time, to reflect changes to our websites or services, legal or regulatory requirements, or to accommodate new technology. Please use the links on our websites to periodically view any updates. Information collected in connection with your use of our websites following the effective date of changes to this Privacy Disclosure will be handled in accordance with the revised disclosure.