- 24-hour access to accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View account balances and transactions
- View and send secure messages
- ATM and banking center locator
- Deposit checks (subject to eligibility)
- Pay Bills
2-Way Alerts to MYBANK (692265)
BAL = Receive account balance
HIST <nickname> = Receive account history (by account nickname)
HELP = Information about text banking and contact information
LIST = List of text banking commands
STOP = Stop all text messages to the mobile device (for text banking and SMS alerts/notifications)
Text BAL to 692265 (MYBANK) to receive a text message back to your mobile phone.
Looking for a Broadway Bank
Mobile Banking App?
You can find it here:
Don’t have an iPhone or Android phone?
No problem. You can use your mobile web browser to access our mobile banking link:
- Launch the web browser on your mobile device.
- Go to mb.broadwaybank.com
Tip: Save this as a favorite link or shortcut for easier access in the future.
- Enter your Login ID and password and tap on "Login". This is the same login ID and password used for Online Banking.
Have a Question?
Speak with a Service
regular business hours.
210.283.6611 or 800.531.7650
Mobile Banking including how to login.
Get started NOW!
To enroll in Mobile Banking, sign in to Personal Online Banking and follow these steps:
| 1. Enable Mobile Banking
||2. Create Your MAC
||3. Enable Text Banking
|Click on the Mobile tab under the Preferences section, select the box “Yes, enable my Login ID and Password for use on my mobile device” and click on Submit.
||(Mobile Authorization Code) – Click on the Mobile Authorizations tab to create your MAC, which will allow you to transfer funds through Mobile Banking.
||Click on the Text Banking tab to enable text banking.