Features and Benefits of Personal Online Banking
Online Banking Features
- View your account balances and activity online, including checking, savings, money market, CDs, loans and lines of credit.
- Transfer funds.
- Make payments to or borrow from your Broadway loans and lines of credit.
- Pay an unlimited number of bills online – FREE for personal accounts (Fees may apply to businesses based on type of account).
- View and print canceled checks.
- Create alerts to track account balances and activity.
- iStatements – Enroll in Broadway’s paperless statements with up to 18 months of statement history available online.
- Enable mobile banking and text banking.
- Download to Intuit's Quicken or QuickBooks.
- Communicate with Broadway via secure messaging, and
- Receive toll-free technical support Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. & Saturday, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. CT by calling 210.283.6500 or 800.531.7650 outside the San Antonio area.
NOTE: If you are a signer on a personal account that does not appear in Online Banking, please send us a secure message after signing into Online Banking, or call us at 800.531.7650 and we'll add your account for access through Online Banking.
Once you have obtaing your personal activiation code, click here to register and begin using online banking.
Bill Payment Features
- Receive and pay your monthly bills electronically from merchants that use e-bills for delivering billing statements.
- Payments must be scheduled at least five (5) business days in advance. Electronic payment amount will not be deducted until the Pay date.
- Track the status of scheduled payments.
- Setup reminders for bills via e-mail and add notes to payments saved in the bill history.
- A convenient Online Help option explaining all the benefits and features from adding a biller and scheduling payments to using bill payment.
||To view and print the .pdf files on this page you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader™.
Have a Question?
We're here to help!