At Broadway Bank, we understand that settling a loved one’s estate is a task no one should complete alone. That’s why the trusted Estate Settlement professionals at our Kerrville location are available to work with you in handling both business and financial matters as they relate to settling the estate. This is just one more our team at Broadway Bank is here for you – when you need us most.
Estate Settlement from Trusted Advisors
When you work with Broadway Bank to settle a loved one’s estate, our team of professionals fills the role of executor or co-executor to ensure quick and efficient handling of small estates – and continuity for large, complex estates. Because we have no financial interest in the estates, conflict of interest issues are eliminated. At Broadway Bank in Kerrville, our objective approach helps us to weigh the needs of all beneficiaries while working through any disagreements that may arise. And in the event a family member is named as executor, we step in to act as a trusted advisor for the family and the estate. Our Estate Settlement services include:
- Ongoing coordination of attorneys and accountants to ensure timely court document filing and tax returns
- Personal property inventory, appraisal administration and estate sales
- Payment administration for funeral expenses, outstanding bills and other costs as they relate to the estate
- Oversight of liquidation, transfer and continuity needs for income-producing real estate and business interests
- Debt collection for amounts owed to the decedent
- Careful handling of antiques and collectibles
- Distribution to survivors according to the decedent’s will
Broadway Bank Delivers Experience, Care and Dignity for Estate Settlement
Please contact us at 800.531.7650 to schedule a review of your Estate Settlement needs.